Carbon Monoxide is a colourless, odourless and tasteless gas that kills, unless detected early. CO is a by-product of incomplete combustion of any fossil fuels such as natural gas, propane, heating oil, kerosene, coal, charcoal, gasoline, wood burn... etc.

According to the U.S. Product Safety Comisssion, more than 2,500 people will die and over 10,000 will suffer from serious injuries over the next ten years due to CO poisoning.




Bill 77, Hawkins Gignac Act (Carbon Monoxide Safety), 2013
Province of Ontario has just passed legislation making it mandatory to have a carbon monoxide detector in every home in Ontario...